So my aunt got us a hotel room to stay in for tonight and tomorrow night. That was all good until I got here wanted Starbucks and realized I aint have my wallet. Then my brother goes "was it a red zip pouch" "yea" "oh you left that at tia's house. #BLOWN!!!!!!!! So now I'm trapped in the room with my family and no money to go eat, drink, or chill at the Fun Center. Fine I'll just get back on the internet.....#FAIL!!! You have to pay for the internet in this already expensive ass room. These fools want $6.99 for one hour of internet. For a one day pass its $10.99. They must be fucking crazy to think this is even resonable. Then to add to all this bull we on the 24th floor. Did I mention that I'm terribly afraid of heights and I get claustrophobic in elevators. To top it off this superstitous ass hotel has no 13th floor, when 13 is my favorite number. My dad and his wife just left to go "walking" and left my 12 year old brother with me and my 17 year old brother. #RUINED our plans cause me and the bro were going to check out chicks. Now I'm stuck babysitting....some fucking family trip this is. I'm pissed, broke, and horny.
Ranting & Raving,
Ms. Attitude
at least you aren't in your house and you're outside somewhere bored lol
ReplyDeletedamn i would be blown too!
ReplyDelete