Part 1
I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. So many nights I’ve dreamed of having you close and now here you are in my home. My palms are sweating because I’m nervous as hell. Never in a million years did I really think you would be in the same room with me. Wow the color orange really looks good on you. The way your hair flows from unda your hat is only making me want you more. You hug me and the smell of your cologne is waking up something in my body. As you pull away from the hug something tells me to go for what I want. We’re face to face and you’re staring me passionately in the eyes. I’m thinking to myself that this moment is my chance. But before I make my move you’re pulling me closer to your body. Your lips are touching mines and they're just as soft as I imagined. Your arms are wrapped tighter around my waist and my arms are around your neck. Your tongue is now in my mouth and exploring everything that it touches. You’re kissing me softly, passionately and so seductively. Your hands make their way down to my ass and my hands pull gently on your hair. You grip my ass with both hands and pull me even closer into this kiss. The intensity is making my desire to have you stronger by the second. You break away from the kiss by playfully biting on my bottom lip. Girl you have no idea how much of a turn on that is. You ask me “where’s your bedroom” and I tell you to follow me. I lead you up the steps and around the corner to the second room on the left. As we enter you noticed that I was already prepared for this. My room is dimly lit with white tea candles that reside on the black shelves above my bed. The black silk sheets are covered with fresh white rose pedals and the cd player is singing Moments in love by Art of Noise. You pick me up in your arms and carry me over to the bed. As you lay me down you tell me not to move. Obeying your order I lay across the bed only imagining what you’re about to do to me. You straddle your legs over me and begin to unbutton my blouse exposing the black lace bra that I bought especially for tonight. Your lips are teasing my neck with sweet soft kisses. I rise up and you tell me to relax and that you promise not to hurt me. You make your way down to my 36C breasts and unsnap the bra with one quick touch. Your mouth is now full with my titty and you seem to love every second of it. I’m moaning in such delight because my breasts are just one of my many spots. You make your way from my breast down to my stomach. One kiss there and another kiss there. You move closer to my precious spot and……..
I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. So many nights I’ve dreamed of having you close and now here you are in my home. My palms are sweating because I’m nervous as hell. Never in a million years did I really think you would be in the same room with me. Wow the color orange really looks good on you. The way your hair flows from unda your hat is only making me want you more. You hug me and the smell of your cologne is waking up something in my body. As you pull away from the hug something tells me to go for what I want. We’re face to face and you’re staring me passionately in the eyes. I’m thinking to myself that this moment is my chance. But before I make my move you’re pulling me closer to your body. Your lips are touching mines and they're just as soft as I imagined. Your arms are wrapped tighter around my waist and my arms are around your neck. Your tongue is now in my mouth and exploring everything that it touches. You’re kissing me softly, passionately and so seductively. Your hands make their way down to my ass and my hands pull gently on your hair. You grip my ass with both hands and pull me even closer into this kiss. The intensity is making my desire to have you stronger by the second. You break away from the kiss by playfully biting on my bottom lip. Girl you have no idea how much of a turn on that is. You ask me “where’s your bedroom” and I tell you to follow me. I lead you up the steps and around the corner to the second room on the left. As we enter you noticed that I was already prepared for this. My room is dimly lit with white tea candles that reside on the black shelves above my bed. The black silk sheets are covered with fresh white rose pedals and the cd player is singing Moments in love by Art of Noise. You pick me up in your arms and carry me over to the bed. As you lay me down you tell me not to move. Obeying your order I lay across the bed only imagining what you’re about to do to me. You straddle your legs over me and begin to unbutton my blouse exposing the black lace bra that I bought especially for tonight. Your lips are teasing my neck with sweet soft kisses. I rise up and you tell me to relax and that you promise not to hurt me. You make your way down to my 36C breasts and unsnap the bra with one quick touch. Your mouth is now full with my titty and you seem to love every second of it. I’m moaning in such delight because my breasts are just one of my many spots. You make your way from my breast down to my stomach. One kiss there and another kiss there. You move closer to my precious spot and……..
Part 2
then you rise up telling me that you’ll be right back. Wet and horny as hell I pout and ask where you’re going. You place a soft kiss on my lips and tell me not to worry you won’t be gone long. Before you leave you turn the cd player up louder so I hear nothing but the sweet melodies of drums, clarinets, bells, and horns in my ears. As you leave the room you close the door behind you leaving me there lost and confused. I have got to get out of these damn clothes so I pull of my pants and then let my matching lace thongs follow right behind them. The smell of your sweet essence is still in the air and my pussy gets wetter from me thinking about the love we’re about to make. As I lay across the bed the music is now dancing with my body. I grind my hips to the beat as I think about everything it is that I want to do to you. My right hand makes it way to my nipples as the left one makes its way to my “candi”. Damn I’m so horny right now I can’t control myself anymore. I use my index finger to play with my aroused clit as my middle and ring finger insert themselves into my sweet juices. As my fingers move in and out they become in unison with the music and my dripping wet pussy. I’m moaning and groaning and wishing you would hurry and come back to me. I can’t control this desire to make love to you much longer. My fingers are soaking wet with my juices and my tongue is teasing my breasts. Circular motions around my nipple force my fingers to move faster. My eyes are closed and the music has taken over my body. I have a sudden urge to taste you but you're not here with me so I move to the next best thing. I remove my fingers and taste the sweet candi that they’re coated in. Damn I want you so bad, where the hell are you? I put my fingers back in my puddle of love and continue to stroke away. I’m at the point of climax when suddenly I smell you again. I can feel the warmth of your breath on my kitten as you place kisses all around it. Suddenly you shove your tongue inside of me and explore my precious jewel as if it were an underwater treasure ship. Damn baby you feel so good. We’re both moving with the erotic sounds coming from the speakers when I can’t hold it in any longer. You feel me about to climax so you grab me by the hips so that I can’t escape you’re grip. Faster, faster, faster oh shit baby I’m almost there. I grab a hold of your hair and slightly tug at it letting you know to prepare yourself for a milky waterfall. I can’t hold it any longer….I’m screaming your name from the top of my lungs. You’re eating as if this were your last meal and I continue to cum all ova your succulent lips. Fuck I’ve never cum like this in my entire life. You gently release my hips and then kiss me not caring that I’m all ova your mouth. We release the kiss and I ask you where you have been. It seemed like hours ago since I last saw your angelic face. You tell me you have a surprise for me. You pick me up with those strong arms of yours and flash me the most devilish smile I’ve ever seen. We exit the room and make our way down the hell to my master bathroom. I can’t believe my eyes. You……….
then you rise up telling me that you’ll be right back. Wet and horny as hell I pout and ask where you’re going. You place a soft kiss on my lips and tell me not to worry you won’t be gone long. Before you leave you turn the cd player up louder so I hear nothing but the sweet melodies of drums, clarinets, bells, and horns in my ears. As you leave the room you close the door behind you leaving me there lost and confused. I have got to get out of these damn clothes so I pull of my pants and then let my matching lace thongs follow right behind them. The smell of your sweet essence is still in the air and my pussy gets wetter from me thinking about the love we’re about to make. As I lay across the bed the music is now dancing with my body. I grind my hips to the beat as I think about everything it is that I want to do to you. My right hand makes it way to my nipples as the left one makes its way to my “candi”. Damn I’m so horny right now I can’t control myself anymore. I use my index finger to play with my aroused clit as my middle and ring finger insert themselves into my sweet juices. As my fingers move in and out they become in unison with the music and my dripping wet pussy. I’m moaning and groaning and wishing you would hurry and come back to me. I can’t control this desire to make love to you much longer. My fingers are soaking wet with my juices and my tongue is teasing my breasts. Circular motions around my nipple force my fingers to move faster. My eyes are closed and the music has taken over my body. I have a sudden urge to taste you but you're not here with me so I move to the next best thing. I remove my fingers and taste the sweet candi that they’re coated in. Damn I want you so bad, where the hell are you? I put my fingers back in my puddle of love and continue to stroke away. I’m at the point of climax when suddenly I smell you again. I can feel the warmth of your breath on my kitten as you place kisses all around it. Suddenly you shove your tongue inside of me and explore my precious jewel as if it were an underwater treasure ship. Damn baby you feel so good. We’re both moving with the erotic sounds coming from the speakers when I can’t hold it in any longer. You feel me about to climax so you grab me by the hips so that I can’t escape you’re grip. Faster, faster, faster oh shit baby I’m almost there. I grab a hold of your hair and slightly tug at it letting you know to prepare yourself for a milky waterfall. I can’t hold it any longer….I’m screaming your name from the top of my lungs. You’re eating as if this were your last meal and I continue to cum all ova your succulent lips. Fuck I’ve never cum like this in my entire life. You gently release my hips and then kiss me not caring that I’m all ova your mouth. We release the kiss and I ask you where you have been. It seemed like hours ago since I last saw your angelic face. You tell me you have a surprise for me. You pick me up with those strong arms of yours and flash me the most devilish smile I’ve ever seen. We exit the room and make our way down the hell to my master bathroom. I can’t believe my eyes. You……….
No comments:
Post a Comment