Saturday, November 21, 2009

Life

Sometimes I sit and wonder what my purpose in life is. Come next month I'll have my B.S. in Criminal Justice, which I earned in 2 years and 9 months. Now, what's next? I want to go to law school, but at the same time I just want a break from this thing we call life. I need a 3 month long vacation to a tropical island somewhere so I can just relax. No work, no school, no family, no stress...just me and my drink with the little umbrella. I want to get back into writing, hence why I started another blog. I have a serious number of poems and a few short stories I want to self publish. I can't do this without time away to think and clear my head. It doesn't help that HE keeps invading my thoughts as well. No rush though, because apparently this thing called life has a plan for us all. One day at a time Candice...you can't conquer the world overnight.

1 comment:

  1. i have a question for you to think about. if life is planned how can life be what you make it?

    ReplyDelete