Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Passion




(Taken from my cell phone going to Reno, NV)


There are only a handful of people in my life that know what my passion is......photography. Not photography of people, that's no fun to me. I'm deeply into scenic and landscape photography. There is nothing more beautiful than open land full of nature. Huge fields, mountains, animals, and flowers are my favorite. Animals in their natural habitat are the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. There's something about the serenity of it all that has me so in love. As soon as I get the money I'm going to buy me a real camera and start focusing on my dreams. I want to publish a book of poems and some of the pictures I take will go hand in hand with the poems. Eventually I'll get myself a printer to print my photos I want to travel across the world and use my photos as postcards. I want to share the natural beauty of this world with any and everyone. People need to see that beauty isn't covered in MAC make-up or walking around with a nice set of abs. Beauty is so much more than another pretty face. Beauty is a natural and never ending thing. I'm going to bring this beauty to you guys real soon : )

Love Always,

Camera Chick

2 comments:

  1. I definitely feel you. I kind of have a knack for photo taking myself. Inanimate and animate objects. I have to take baby steps however. Once I get a better cell phone camera then I can think about DSLR's lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get mines I'll let you borrow it so you can get the feel of it... =)

    ReplyDelete