No not the city, Him. I call him Chicago throughout this post cause I don't want his real name put out there. But anywho, on to my dear friend. I have known Chicago for a lil over 5 years now, but we just met in person last month. We orginally met on a website called "The Club" back in 2004. I remember seeing his picture and going "damn he fine" lol. He's brown skin, tall, in shape, and sexxy as hell. We hit it off from the moment we said hi to each other. He has been a great friend to me throughout the years. When my dumb ass decided to join the Army, he wrote me in boot camp. I looked forward to his mail during every mail call every night. He is one of the very few people who kept my spirits high while I sat around in boot camp doing nothing thanks to my Anemia. When I was discharged there he was again being the friend he has always been. Over the course of these past 5 years our friendship has gotten stronger. There was a moment not too long ago where I thought I lost him due to my stupid ass cell phone. I cried for so many days when I thought he no longer wanted to be my friend. That's when I realized the crush I had on him was slightly more than that. I have feelings for Mr. Chicago, but I also respect my friendship with him more than anything. Would I like to be his girl one day, yes of course I would, what girl wouldn't? But on the same hand I don't want to lose him because of something that happens "as a couple". I have been known to rush into relationships and as you can tell (my being single) that doesn't work for me. So with Chicago I'm going to just let this ride out. No pressure, no talk of it, no boyfriend/girlfriend, just Candice and Chicago....friends. If something more develops from this friendship then great. If nothing happens then thats fine as well. As long as he is in my life I'm happy. He is one of the few people in my life that can bring a smile to my face daily. He has always been there for me and I will always be there for him, friends foreva. So to you Mr. Chicago (yes he has access to this blog) thank you for being the friend that I can always count on . I ♥ you buddy and I don't know what I would do if we weren't friends.
Here for you till the end of time,
Candi ♥
†.....*
ReplyDelete