Thursday, March 18, 2010

Confused


Ok so everyone has those times in life where they are unsure about a decision. Do we pick yes, or do we choose no? Lately, I've been confused about certain things in my life. I mean they not major bad concerns, but I second guess myself a lot of times on things that I shouldn't. I'll say yes to something that at the time I think that I want, and then later on regret ever doing it. Why I do this I'll never know, it's just how I am. I need to however break this bad habit of mines cause it's going to screw things up for me. I also need to learn to say no, because my yes' aren't helping my confusion at all! We want for everything in life to just go smoothly and not have any complications, but let's be for real.....this is life. So from here on out I'm going to try and just be real with myself and the people in my life about the issues that arise. Cross your fingers for me that I can do this.....I'm going to need that.

1 comment: