Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy

It's been a loooong time since I've been "happy". I mean truly genuinely happy. He brings a smile to my face with everything that he does. It's the way he looks at me, the way he smiles at me, the way he sits and stares into my eyes. It's all the little things like letting me wear his pj shirt to bed, or making me drink water because he knows that I need it. He does things for me without me having to ask, and he truly is a gentleman. He is everything that I ever wanted in a man and I finally have it. We plan on having children together and I'm super excited for the day to come when my pregnancy test reads positive. I know he is going to be a great father to our kids and I couldn't have picked a better man to be by my side on this journey we call life. For the longest time I kept looking for love hoping that when I found it I could cherish it forever. Well when I did find it...it broke my heart on numerous occasions. So I decided to settle and got engaged which was a HUGE mistake. So with that I quit looking for love and decided to focus on Candice and all that I needed. Then love came and knocked on my door. Without knowing who it was I opened the door and let it in. Now love lives with  me and isn't going anywhere. This was unexpected but I'm sure glad it came. After 5 years of having a crush, I finally will get the chance to call him MINES. He's mines and I'm not giving him back..sorry Lexxie lol. We're going to take this slow though, one day at a time. But for every second of every minute of every hour that I have him here with me, I'm going to hold on to all the memories that we make. There will be more to be made, but for now I'm HAPPY with the ones I have. I love him I do, and I'm not afraid to tell anyone. So to you Mr. R.J.H.....I love you and I mean that with my mind, body, soul, and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment